Chat Jungle Basic Rules
Because The Chat Jungle aims to be friendliest chat in net and safe for all ages, it is necessary to have a set of rules for chatters and administrators to follow. These boundaries are not intended to restrict your fun, but rather to make your experience more enjoyable as you will not be abused or made to feel uncomfortable.
Age Requirement : Teen Chat Room ( 13-19 years old ) ; Adult Chat Room ( 18 + )
Please no Flooding, Spams and Clones other users name.
Respect the chat moderators (Users in either Blue or Green) and the other chatters.
To be more specific:
- Respect the religious, cultural, racial and political differences of other members. If you disagree with another individuals political opinion, please do so in a mature manner.
- No sexual harassment of any kind of other members.
- No personal attacks are permitted.
- No sexism. 'I hate men' or 'I hate women' is permitted by anything else is not.
- Flame wars should be taken elsewhere . Flame wars are when two or more people write nasty messages to each other with no other purpose than to put each other down.
- If you have an issue with another chatter take it to e-mail, etc. because the main chatroom is not the place for it. It tends to lead to further arguments in the chatroom.
Keep sexually explicit chat in rooms other than the lobby or main room. And if you really want to have a private chat you can make your own room with a password in each room.
Do not give out your personal information such as your email address, home address , school name and phone numbers in main room ( for your own security ).
Do not post links to other web sites in the main room except for chat jungle links and partner links. If you still do you will get ban without warnings.
If you private message someone and they do not respond, please do not continue to message them, because this is can be so annoying.
Please don't type in all caps. (It looks like you are yelling everything you say)
Please Try to Have Only One Identity - Please do not use multiple user names.It takes up unecessary space. But, more importantly, it cause disruption in the chatroom. It is hard to form trust in the people on any chatroom you participate in, and when an individual has several identities it causes mistrust, paranoia, as well as suspicion of new members. The whole chatroom can suffers for it. Please inform chat moderator if you want to use another name. How can you care about someone if you don't know the person.
Chat Moderators may kick you out of the room as a warning or permanently ban you, for but not limited to any of the rules listed above.
Have fun and Thank you for your attention.
Chatjungle Team 2006